Sunday, April 11, 2021

Floral Thank You Card

Happy Sunday! I am back with a brand new card and a copic coloration video for you today!


I absolutely fell in love with the new  Floral Impressions 6x6 Paper Pack but it was hard to think about cutting into them. I know that you know what I mean!  So, I thought that I could use a digital image and size it so that it would fit into the paper as part of an overall scene.  I didn't take too long for me to decide to use this beauty: Crown of Daisies.  What a gorgeous, sweet image.  I think she looks so lovely nestled amongst all those beautiful flowers and greenery.  I chose all my copic markers based on the colors in the paper.

Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R30, R20
Lips: R20, R32, R24
Eyes: YG13, YG17
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Dress: R01, R20, R32, R35, R37
Flowers: Y000, YR31, TR23, YG13, YG17

The sentiment was created using the Thanks Word and Shadow Die set. I cut the word out of some foiled paper.

I did record myself coloring the image. There is no voice-over because, to be perfectly honest, my house is sooo noisy all the time with all of us here. We are still under curfew and at home schooling.  So, I am sparing you the noise of my 3 boys and instead added some easy-listening music!

To view the video in HD format please click HERE



Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired by this card. I am so happy with how it turned out.

Stay Safe

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails