Friday, April 16, 2021

Missing You

Happy Friday! A wet and dreary looking today over in my part of the world.  All the better for cozying up in my craft room and working on some new cards!



Today I have a card AND an envelope to share with you! That's right! Whimsy Stamps released a fabulous Slimline Envelope Builder Die Set that is just so much fun. You can create perfectly sized envelopes for your slimline cards and they can coordinate perfectly by using matching papers.  Love, love this!

I chose to use the very pretty Buttercup Slimline Paper pack and paired it up with stamped images from the Snail Mail Clear Stamp set.  The images were colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut.  To create the card, I die cut the components using the Slimline Fives Die and adhered them all to a blue cardbase.

For a fun touch, I added goggly eyes over top the snail's eyes.  I just thought it was cute but you could totally leave the eyes as they are!

That is it for me today! I am going to make a cuppa and set up my ipad with a show and start crafting! I hope that you will find a pocket of crafty time today as well!
Stay Safe
Hugs Jeanette xxo


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails