Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Dragon Princess

 Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a good start.  I was doing fine until this morning when I saw that they are projecting some snow for tomorrow.  What?!!

I do have a fun new card to share with you. If you love dragons and castles, then you will love Whimsy Stamps' newest release!


I am loving all the Slimline papers that Whimsy is releasing and the new  Enchanted Kingdom Slimline Paper Pack is no exception.  It makes creating a scene so much fun and it is so easy as well!  I paired up this paper with one of the images in the new Princess Dragons Clear Stamp Set.  I just love that sentiment. It is the perfect one for the image.  I used my Misti to perfectly position the sentiment exactly where I wanted it.

The image was stamped onto Copic paper with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with copic markers and fussy cut. Here are the markers that I used:

R30, R32, R35, YR31, YR23, B21, B24, B26, YG23, YG17

That is it for me today! Hope you have a great rest of the day and hopefully find a pocket of time to get a little inky!

Stay Safe
Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails