Saturday, April 24, 2021

Dream Castle

Happy Saturday! The weekend seems to have arrived quite quickly! Time does not seem to run at a constant.  Some weeks seem like months and other weeks are over in a flash! Hoping that you are enjoying your weekend so far!



I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to a slimline size - 3.5" x 8". I then blended some distress inks onto the paper using a cloud stencil. The inks I used were Picked Raspberry and Antique Linen. I also used Picked Raspberry to stamp the sentiment which is from the Princess Dragon Clear Stamp Set.

Then I used the Build-a-Castle Die Set to cut out the components of the castle and the dragons from some white cardstock.  It was so much fun to create my castle and I have plans to make many more!

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day and Stay Safe!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails