Saturday, March 20, 2021

Zen Garden

Happy Saturday! The weekend has rolled around once again and this time it has brought some sunny weather and the promise of warm temperatures to come in the next days. Today is the official start of meteorological Spring but will snow still on the ground, it certainly seems like it is still winter!

All this talk of Spring has me dreaming of flowers and so this card seems very fitting to post today!


I used the new Zen Garden Rubber Cling stamp for my card.  It was embossed with white embossing powder onto some Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I then use Zig Real Brush Clean Color markers for the coloration. I really like how the white lines pop against the colors and how bright and cheerful it all looks!

The sentiment is from the You're Too Kind Clear Stamp set and was white heat embossed onto some vellum and then die cut with the coordinating Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set. die.

I finished off the card by scattering a few colored adhesive dots along the top of the card!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Spring and Stay Safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails