Friday, March 26, 2021

Blending In

Happy Thursday! We are having a lovely and warm Spring day here!  There is only a teeny, wee bit of snow left in a couple of spots of our yard.  They are always the last areas to completely melt away.  I have my windows open...no pollen yet.....and it is just so wonderfully fresh!
I hope that wherever you are, the weather is beautiful too!


I have a new card to share with you. I used the Blending In Clear Stamp from Whimsy Stamps' latest release and the name of the stamp may clue you in to looking a little bit closer. See how long it takes you to spot it!  I fussy cut mine but there is a coordinating die: Blending In Outline Die.

I colored all the dogs and the interloper with a bunch of different copic marker combos. In the video below you can see how I used different combos.  Here the markers that I used:
C00,C1,C3,C5,C7,C9,W1,W3,E42,E43,E44,E50,E51,E53E55,E57,E30,E31,E34

To create my card, I used an A2 sized black cardstock base.  I cut one of the cute papers from the Slimline Black and White Dog Paper pack with one of the dies in the Extreme Postage Die Set.

The sentiment and pawprints were heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Here is the coloration process as well as the creation of the card. You can view it in HD on YouTube HERE:


Supplies



Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your day and the coming weekend.
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails