Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Slimline Meadow Cards

Happy Tuesday! Last week I shared two coloration videos of digital images.  Today I am going to share a video in which I use them to create some slimline cards.  I used the Slimline Meadow Die set and I shared just how versatile this set it. You can create different looks and scenes just by playing around with how you die cut the pieces.  I think it is really very clever and I KNOW that this set will become a go-to for me.


Watch the creation of these slimline meadow cards below or click HERE to see in HD format:


Watch the coloration process of this Rapunzel digital image HERE


Watch the coloration of this image HERE


Supplies

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope that I have inspired you to create your own little meadow scene!
Stay Safe
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails