Thursday, March 4, 2021

Unicorn Kisses & Magical Wishes

 Happy Thursday! Hope you are having a good day! It is bright and sunny and COLD!!! I cannot wait until it starts to warm up a little!


Today's card was so much fun to create!  I started by die cutting the new Slimline Clouds die set with some heavy-weight white cardstock.  I created a base the same size as the diecut clouds and then cut one of the papers from the Bokeh Bliss Paper Pack so that they would form the background of my card.  I am actually noticed right now as I create this post that I did not adhere the papers down firmly enough because when I took my photograph with the actual die - it slide right over top! YIKES! How professional. 

The image is from the new Unicorn Kisses Clear Stamp set was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock and then colored with various blue and green Zig markers.

The sentiment is included in the same stamp set and was heat embossed with an aqua embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails