Friday, March 5, 2021

Easter Card #2

Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you are all having a good day! I have another Easter Card to share with you.  It is very similar to the one I posted a few days ago and uses all the same products. In fact, I will be spending the weekend making a whole pack of Easter themed cards and interchanging the sentiments, dies and papers for each card so that they are all slightly different.


To create this care, I cut an A2-sized card front (4.00 x 5.25") and die-cut it using one of the dies in the new Savior Die Set.  I then cut another one of the beautiful papers from the Glorious Sky Slimline Paper pack.  This is such a lovely pack and each paper is uniquely beautiful.  Since the papers are Slimline sized, the width is only 3.5 and so it was slightly too short. I did have to cut another little slice of paper to cover the very bottom edge.  If you look, you can see it but it really isn't that noticeable if you don't know it is there.

I used various cardstocks and some gold foiled paper to cut out the components for central image  (they are all also in the  Savior Die Set) and then gold embossing powder for the sentiment which is from the Savior Clear Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay Safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails