Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Magnolia

 Happy Wednesday! It is already the middle of the week, the weather is starting to warm up and I am anxiously waiting for Spring to arrive and all the flowers and plants to wake up.  My most favorite time is in May, when my beautiful magnolia tree blossoms.  It is breathtaking!  So, I was delighted to see this new die: the Magnolia A2 die in the newest release this month.


I die cut the Magnolia A2 die out of some wood grain cardstock.  I thought it would give some natural looking texture to the card.  I did use a metal shim in my big shot to make sure that it cut out cleanly.

There are so many different ways that you can use this die. For today's card I simply chose a pink hued paper from the Bokeh Bliss 6x6 Paper Pack and cut it to measure 4.25 x 5.5". I adhered it to an A2 sized cardbase and then added the magnolia die cut over top.

I created the sentiment by using the Friend Word and Shadow die set . I used the leftover paper to die cut the word "friend" and then some plain white cardstock to die cut the frame for the word.  This die set is one of my go-to and must-have sets in my collection.  I use it over and over again.

I wanted to add just a wee bit of sparkle to the card and so I added just one pink adhesive gemstone right over the letter "i" to serve as the tittle.

Here is a picture of my magnolia tree from last year:


Supplies



Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your support.
Stay Safe
Hugs Jeanette xxo



1 comment:

lizzy moore said...

I got tested for herpes early this 6 months ago, I experienced dark urine and ribs pain so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed with Herpes. The doctor gave me anti-retroviral drugs to slow down the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective and I was so scared because they say it has no cure, out of frustration I told my friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled the same problem in the past but he was saved by dr_azago, He gave me his contact and reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such a case. you can contact him thanks
Contact him on>drazagoherbalcenter@yahoo.com
or WhatsApp him >+23490598699991

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails