Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Follow Your Dreams

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope that you are having a good day. The weather today is mild and it makes me long for Spring!


The card that I wanted to share with you today features one of the new die sets from Whimsy that I absolutely am obsessed about: the Build-A-Fairy Garden Die set.  It has so many awesome dies that can be used in so many ways to create some fantastic scenes.  I love how I was able to cut the little stars out in the center of my motiv and then add the sweet silhouetted fairies.

The sky background was created by using various distress inks (they are listed below) and then blended them out.  I also used a white ink for the very center part.

The sentiment is from the Bunny Balloons Clear Stamp set and was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink (my favorite for finely detailed sentiments).          

I cut a piece of black cardstock to an A2 size (4.25x5.5") and then cut the oval in the center using one of the dies in the Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set.


Have a great rest of the day and Stay Safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails