Saturday, February 27, 2021

Teddy Bear Celebration

 Happy Saturday! It is the first day of March Break for all my boys!!!  They are in much need of a break from school work!  We are still under quite a bit of restrictions but I think the key this week will be just to RELAX!


Today's card is soft and muted and I think is very much a little boy's card.  I used several papers from the 6x6 Baby Bear Paper Pack.  Two served as the background and another two served to create that tower of presents!  The new Cubed Die Set made creating the boxes oh so easily and it was enormously satisfying to slip and adhere all the wee bits together.  Very therapeutic in fact!

The images are from the Hello Bear Clear Stamp Set which is maybe one of my favorite sets that I own.  I am a sucker for the two cute bear images in the set!  I used Copic markers to color in the bear, his beehive present as well as the trio of balloons that is an image from the Bunny Balloons Clear Stamp Set - another top favorite set: .

I tried to capture the tones from the paper whilst coloring the bear and to make sure he looked extra soft, I stamped him with a fadeout, no line color detail ink called Ink on 3.  When you first stamp it, the lines are quite apparent and then once you start coloring over it, the lines fade into the coloring.

Copic Markers Used:

0, BG70, BG72, BG75, C00, C1, C3, C5

The sentiment (also in the set) was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink and perfectly positioned by using the Misti!  What did I ever do without this magical device?  Actually, I can tell you. I stamped my sentiments crooked.  Every single time.


Right! That is it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great rest of the day and Stay Safe!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails