Saturday, February 20, 2021

Eww People

 Happy Saturday!  I hope that your weekend is off to a fine start.  The weather here is clear and cold but not cold enough to stop you from taking a wee walk outside.  Hubby and I are going to take a walk in a wee bit.  The kids no longer wish to join us! Sad times.


Whimsy Stamps has a brand new release today and I must admit to laughing when I saw new Meme People Clear Stamp set.  I thought it would look good with the new WTF?! Background Rubber stamp.  I heat embossed this latter one using some fine detail black embossing powder and the cut out the oval using the Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set.  I also used this die set to cut out the sentiment which is included in the clear stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Black Onyx ink.

The background paper is from my stash. I can't find it on the website anymore but the Cosmic Paper Pack would make a great substitute as it has the same vibe.  I think it is a great backdrop for the central image which was colored with copic markers and then fussy cut.

Here are the markers I used:

E000, E00, E11, R20, RV11, RV14, RV19, E55, E51, E50, B24, Y28

Supplies

That is it for me today. Time to get the winter clothes and boots on for my walk!

Stay Safe

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails