Monday, August 10, 2020

Baby Congratulations

 Happy Monday! With the start of a new week comes a new mini-release over at Whimsy Stamps.  For my card today, I used the new Hedgie Love Clear Stamp Set to create this sweet card.


I created a dreamy clouds-cape for the background by using a cloud stencil and various distress inks:
Abandoned Coral, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean & Peacock Feathers.

The image itself was colored with Copic Markers:
0, C00, C1, C3, Y32, Y35, Y38, B23, B24, B26, B28, BG11, BG13, E21, E23, E25

The sentiment is one of six and is included in the same set. It was stamped using my Misti tool and Versafine Black Onyx ink.  This ink is the one I use the most for sentiments as it gives a very dark, clean and crisp stamped result!


**NEW Hedgie Love Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails