Thursday, August 20, 2020

Chills & Shivers

 Happy Thursday! I hope that you are having a great day so far.  Whimsy has a new mini release and it is filled with Halloween-themed products! If you love this holiday then you are going to love this release.

I embossed the new Day of the Dead Frame onto black card-stock with white powder and then colored the images with Polychromos pencils.  I love the look that you can achieve when using these pencils on dark or kraft card-stock.  I then cut the image out along the edges both inside and out.

My background was made by die-cutting one of the papers in the 6x6 Cosmic Paper Pack with the dies from theWavy Stitched Square Die Set.  I love the small detailed stitches around the edges.  It is such a nice finishing touch. I die-cut two of the words in the Chills Word Die Set from glitter paper and adhered them within the frame. The glitter stars on each corner of the card were left over from another project that used the new .

Day of the Dead Frame

**NEW Day of the Dead Frame Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps

Chills Word Die Set

**NEW Chills Word Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

6x6 Cosmic Paper Pack

6x6 Paper Pack - Cosmic - Whimsy Stamps

Wavy Stitched Square Die Set

Wavy Stitched Squares Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

That is it for me! I hope this card gave you chills and shivers, but in a good way! Stay safe everyone.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails