Friday, August 7, 2020

Pretty in Pink & Green Eileen

 Happy Friday!  The weeks are whizzing by and now we are starting to figure out what back-to-school will look like for the boys this year.  One step at a time!

I have a new card to share with you and it features what may in fact be my favorite Polka Dot Pal images to date!  I used Polka Dot Pals Eileen for my card and I just love her!

She was colored up using Copic Markers and I stamped her onto Copic X-Pressit paper.  Lately I have just been loving the smooth blend that I can achieve using this paper.  I am running out so I will have to get some more!

My color palette was largely inspired my this gorgeous paper in the Eggstra Bunnies 6x6 Paper Pack.  I really like a pink and green combo.

I used the Inlaid Bubbles Die Set to cut out this sparkly green paper.  A little bit of matching pink ribbon and my card was completed!

Polka Dot Pals Eileen Clear Stamp Set

**NEW Polka Dot Pals Eileen Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Inlaid Bubbles Die Set

*NEW Inlaid Bubbles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Eggstra Bunnies 6x6 Paper Pack

6x6 Paper Pack - Eggstra Bunnies - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails