Thursday, June 25, 2020

Magical Wishes

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a good day! This time around, Whimsy Stamps' mini release includes a very cute trio of unicorns and that is the set that I have used for today's card!


The images from the Unicorn Wishes Clear Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Neenah cardstock and then colored with the following copic markers:

0, C00, C1, C3, C5 C7, C9 RV00, RV52, RV66 G00, BG11, FYG2, B000, B23, YR30,Y23, YR15

I then fussy cut them out and prepared my background.  I used various dye inks to create the colorful sky and used a cloud stencil that made all those perfect, fluffy clouds.

I die cut the upper edge using the Fish and Mice Border Die Set.  The little hearts that were cut were first colored with some copic markers and then scattered over the card and adhered them. 



*NEW Unicorn Wishes Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Fish and Mice Border Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely rest of the day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails