Saturday, June 27, 2020

Thinking of You

Happy Saturday! I hope that you are having a nice weekend so far.  I have a bunch of little projects that I need to tackle and hopefully I will get through a lot of them!
I wanted to share this simple card I created with just a bit of die-cutting, heat embossing and some ink blending! 



I blended up some Distress inks in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Salty ocean onto Bristol Smooth card-stock and then spritzed water over top, dabbing with a paper towel until I achieved this marbled, distressed look.

Once it was all dry, I die cut the various sized stars from the Primitive Shaker Shapes Die SetI left the smaller ones empty and then added the diecuts to the middle, larger star.

The sentiment was from the Sympathy Life Goes On Clear Stamp Set and was white heat embossed.


Primitive Shaker Shapes Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Sympathy Life Goes On Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


This card can be switched up using the moon and hearts, different ink colors and different sentiments to create a totally different look but using the same simple steps!
Hope you are inspired to try it out yourself!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails