Sunday, June 21, 2020

UGH! Whimsy Stamps

Happy Sunday! I have a fun little card to share with you today.  You can mix and match so many of the Whimsy Stamps products to create fun cards and the limit is only your own imagination! This card just makes me smile and reminds me of various mishaps at the ocean-side.  I may have never emerged from the ocean with an octopus on my head, but myself and other members of my family have had some adventures with ocean life! 


The images are from the Hippo Beach Fun Clear Stamp Set and were colored up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut.

I cut a mat using one of the fabulous papers in the Cosmic Paper Pack.  I then die cut the word out of the card-stock using the UGH Word and Shadow Die I then used the same die and cut out the word using some red card-stock.  Once I had adhered the mat, I could add the die-cut words as an inset and this creates just one single layer.  I love how this looks!

 I created the sand using some Kraft card-stock and one the dies in the Stitched Border Die TrioThis is one of my tried and true sets that I reach for almost every time I create a card. I did blend a little sand coloured ink to the bottom portion to add a little depth.



Hippo Beach Fun Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

*NEW UGH! Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
*NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Cosmic - Whimsy Stamps

Stitched Border Die Trio - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails