Saturday, June 20, 2020

Make A Splash!

Happy Saturday! I hope that wherever you may be, you are happy and safe and enjoying some fine weather!



Today I wanted to share a fun card that I made for a special little someone using one of the mermaid images from Sweet November Stamps!  As this is a digital image, I was able to crop it to be quite large and I love how it changes the look up!  The image is called Splash Seasong.




Everything was colored using Copic markers on Neenah Solar Crest White paper.  The sentiment was computer generated by myself.  I added some white to the water using a white Posca pen (linked below). This is by far my favorite pen to add white highlights.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a glorious rest of the day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails