Monday, March 9, 2020

Hogs & Kisses

Happy Monday!  Spring Break is over and it is back to routine today!  The clocks went forward yesterday and that has made it just a wee bit more difficult!

This card, however is cheering me up! I knew as soon as I saw the new Hogs & Kisses Clear Stamp Set that I wanted to pair it up with the Slimline Windows Die .

I really love this card shape and size and the little windows let you add so many cute images.  I cut the die out and kept all the pieces together so that I could blend some ink onto the panels.  I used Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar and Abandoned Coral. I really love this palette.



The images were stamped onto some Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored in with ZIg Real Brush Markers. This paper/marker combo is perfection.  If you have had trouble getting good results with the Zig Markers, consider trying out this paper. It makes a world of difference.


I took quite a few photos! Here are some close-ups of the cute wee images!! I just love them.


This guy looks a little sad and woe begotten!

Supplies


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely day and maybe a chance to get a little inky!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails