Sunday, March 1, 2020

Holy Cow! Whimsy Stamps March Release

Happy Sunday! We are finally into the month of March!!! I wanted to quickly share one of the cards that I made using some of the new release products!  So many lovely things to choose from this month!

I used the new Cow Party Clear Stamp set and colored the three images with copic markers before cutting them out.  Then I used one of the smaller dies in the new Nested Hexagon Set to create mats for each of the images.


I created the background by using some yellow ink to stamp up the Gingham background stamp but there is a brand new Criss Cross Gingham background stamp that would look really similar and be just as good to use!



The sentiments are included in the same stamp set and were heat embossed with White Powder!


Thanks for joining me today! I hope you like this funny, happy birthday card!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails