Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Adventure

Happy Wednesday and Happy Saint Paddy’s Day! I hope that wherever you are, you are safe and sound.  The kids are all home from school and we are pretty much hunkered down here, taking it one day at a time.

The great outdoors is still a great place to be and if it wasn’t raining at the moment, I would be out taking in some air.  This card will have to suffice for the time being ;)


I used teh new Polka Dot Pals Raden Clear Stamp Set and then used masking to create this scene with the wee boy, the log and the fox. Whilst the masks were still in place, I sponged in the sky using a cloud stencil.  To create the grass, I diecut the grass from one of the dies in the Grass and Clouds die set and then used that as a stencil to add in the grass details.


All the rest of the coloring was done with Copic markers. Lots and lots of copic markers! I also added a few white details to the eyes and the fox’s tail. I used my misti to perfectly stamp the accompanying sentiment.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by and take care!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails