Monday, March 25, 2019

Penguin Ray–Make a Wish

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great week and week-end! Today I am posting a very special card that uses an image illustrated by Crissy Armstrong.  Crissy created this image to honor her brother Ray who is battling cancer.  All proceeds from the sale of this image will go to the Make a Wish Foundation Canada. This disease touches us all. Please help Whimsy Stamps support Ray, Crissy and the Make a Wish Foundation. This digital image will sell for $4 and I will have a link to it at the bottom of this post.



I kept this card very simple.  I think the image does all the talking.  I colored the Penguin Ray Digital Stamp with Copic Markers and added the background using Polychromos pencils.  I die cut the image using the Hand-Sttiched Nested Rectangles.

I chose some patterned paper to create a mat and adhered everything to a bright orange card-base.


Penguin Ray Digital Stamp

*NEW Penguin Ray - Digital Stamp

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Thanks for stopping by and I encourage you to help support this very important cause.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails