Monday, April 1, 2019

Build a Garden Die Cut Set –Whimsy Stamps

Happy Monday, Happy April 1st, Happy April Fool’s Day and Happy Whimsy Stamps Release day!  We woke up to snow covered ground so Mother Nature has already played her April Fool’s joke on us.  Spring is sure taking it’s time in getting here! However, my card today gives me so much Spring-filled happiness!  It is very rare for me to have a card with no stamping or coloring but this was such a delight to make!

The new Build a Garden Die Set and the Pretty Pastels 6x6 paper pack are the perfect match for each other. There are so many colors and different patterns in the pack so I enjoyed pulling various sheets out of the pack and diecutting all the elements for my card.  I created some dimension for each of the diecuts by sponging on matching distress inks and distress oxides.  This really makes such a dramatic effect and brings the card to life!  The inks I used are listed at the bottom of this post.


I created a frame for all the elements by diecutting the large frame in the Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set out of some white cardstock.  I then cut a small piece of woodgrain cardstock to serve as a shelf inside the frame.  This way I was able to place the elements at different heights which adds a lot more interest to the card!  Finally I created a soft and subtle sentiment by diecutting the large oval from the Quick Strips Die Set out of some vellum and then using white embossing powder to add the sentiment which is from the brand new Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamp Set.


Distress Inks Used:

Blueprint Sketch

Broken China

Picked Raspberry

Spiced Marmalade

Dried Marigold

Antique Linen

Mowed Lawn

Build a Garden Die Set

*NEW Build-a-Garden Die Set

Pretty Pastels 6x6 paper pack

*NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Pretty Pastels

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my garden themed, diecut card!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails