Monday, February 18, 2019

Butterfly Kisses

Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a good start.  We are still buried in snow and covered in ice, so what better way to feel better than to create a cherry, bright and happy card?  This sweet image is called Butterfly Cinnamon and it is now a digital stamp over at Whimsy Stamps.  It is super quick and easy to purchase, download, print and commence coloring! Which is exactly what I did!



I sized the image to be quite large. I wanted it to fill up the majority of an A2 sized card. Once it was printed out on Neenah cardstock, I colored it up with copic markers. You will find the ones that I used listed near the end of this post. After I was completely finished with the coloration, I used a white pen to add white dots to her cheeks to highlight them and dots to her dress and socks for some added interest and to match the paper. The patterned paper is old, old, so very old from a My Mind’s Eye 6x6 paper pack. I am on a mission to use all my old paper pads and scraps.


To create the sentiment, I used the Smile Large Word Die and diecut it once using patterned paper and then 3 more times using some white cardstock.  I glued each layer on top of each other and this created a custom chipboard-like sentiment that coordinates perfectly with the rest of my card.  I really love how verstatile these word dies are!




Smile Large Word Die

*NEW Smile Large Word Die

Copic Markers available at Whimsy Stamps



Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R30, R20

Hair: E50, E81, E84, E87

Dress:

Shoes:R01, R05, R08, R14

Socks: R01, R05

Butterfly: YG00, YG23, YG25, G25, YR30, YR23, YR07

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope the rest of your week is a good one!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails