Friday, February 15, 2019

Arrggh–Pirate Stamp Set

Happy Friday! I am back with another post. This time I am featuring something fun and whimsical that is definitely boy-themed! I have used the new  Arrgg Pirates Clear Stamp Set to create this fun card!

The first step was to create the background.  I took a piece of kraft cardstock and using some light brown ink, I stamped the wheel over the entire surface.  I started in the middle and made my way around so that I could get even spacing between each image.  I then stamped the images onto Neenah cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black Ink.  I colored up the images using Polychromos pencils and I was so happy with how vibrant the colors were. I am definiety getting the hang on using them!

I die cut the Wonky Window Die 1 with some black cardstock and then lay it over my stamped kraft panel and lightly drew some pencil marks around the edges of the two bottom windows.  This way I could see exactly where my sentiment should be stamped with Versamark ink.  I embossed the sentiments using some Black Embossing Powder. Then I adhered every thing together.  The colored wheel was added over top one of the stamped wheels using a foam dot to raise it up.


Arrgg Pirates Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Arrgg! Pirates Clear Stamps

Wonky Window Die 1

Wonky Window 1 Die

Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black


Black Embossing Powder

Black Embossing Powder

Versamark

VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)

3D Foam Adhesive Circles

3D Foam Circles - White

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope this inpires you to create your own boy themed card! Have a great weekend!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails