Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Christmas Series 2018 | Day #8 Little Reveal Wheel


Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is off to a great start!! Have you started thinking about decorating and shopping for Christmas?  I start pretty early but I think that is because I am a blogger and I have to get my content ready way before the season starts!  Today’s card set and video tutorial took a long while to film and edit!  I am absolutely crazy about the interactive effect that the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel adds to a card.  I think that everyone will be super happy to get one of these in the mail this holiday series!


I CANNOT get enough of these cute penguins! They certainly look like they are very hard working….well maybe that little guy in the box is playing more than working, but he is a cutie!


Using the same set but creating a different look. I added less images and switched up the backgroud inks colors and the appperature shape.

Did you see THIS POST?  I used this set to create a totally different take on Santa, his sled and the reindeer.  I mentioned in my video tutorial that I was planning on making one featuring an iconic night sleigh scene…..here it is! I am super happy with how it turned out!


Finally, I used other images from the Santa Sleigh set to create this card.  I thought Santa might want a change and so I gave him a lovely blue suit. Hope he likes it!!!



Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:



Copic Markers

Penguin: C7, C5, C5, C3, C1, 0, R00, R20, YR21, YR18

Pink: RV00, RV63, RV66

Aqua: BG13, BG11, G0000

Blue (bird & packages): B000, B00, B01

Yellow: YR30, YR31, YR24

Red: R17, R27, R29, YG99

Fur trim: C3, C1, C00

Santa Face: E000, E00, E11, R30, R20

Santa Beard: W3, W1, 0

Santa Suit: B00, B04, B66

Boots/Belt: C7, C5

Reindeer & Dog: E21, E23, E25

Antlers: E30, E31, E34

Sack & Mittens: YG63, YG97, YG99

Sleigh: YR30, YR31, YR24, C7, C5, C3

Signpost: C1, C00, 0, B02


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying the Christmas Series so far!!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails