Thursday, October 25, 2018

Christmas Series 2018 | Day # 7 Welcoming Santa

Happy Thursday! The week is just flying by! I hope yours has been a good one and that you are finding a little crafty time of your own!

I have the seventh card and video in my 2018 Christmas Series to share with you and I am just so super excited for you to see it!  When I first saw this gorgeous stamp set from Mama Elephant, I immediately pictured a dark blue sky and Santa’s sleigh flying up among the stars.  Then I thought that I’d like to change it up just a wee bit. How about a lovely pink sky at dawn and Santa being welcomed home by some pretty excited young reindeer. They are too young to fly with Santa yet but are super happy to race alongside his sled once he arrives home!

DSCN3915-copy_thumb1


DSCN3916 copy_thumb[1]

I changed up my normal go-to ink colors for Abandoned Coral and Cracked Pistchio Distress inks and I am in love with this color combo! I am sure to be using it some more this season because it is so striking against the red in Santa’s suit and sleigh!  I take you through the whole card making process in my video so I won’t go too in depth here.  I wasn’t able to find the exact background stamp that I used for the snow (it was MFT Confetti Background stamp) but I have linked a very similar one for you in the product list.

DSCN3918 copy_thumb[1]


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20

Beard: W3, 0

Glasses: G00

Red: R35, R37, R39, YG97

Fur Trim: C3, C1

Yellow: YR30, YR31, YR24

Green: YG21, YG23

Sack: E40, E42, E43

Dog: C3, C1, C00

Presents: YG17, BG23, R37

Reindeer: E31, E34, E30, E43, E41, R37, R35

Sign: C3, C1, G00, R35, R37

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails