Thursday, September 6, 2018

Sweet November | Black Cat Bess

Happy Thursday! After an outrageously hot day yesterday, the temperature is more moderate and it looks like it will be raining very soon.  No worries, I am cozy in my craft room, working away at editing a video for tomorrow! It has been a bit since I was able to get a proper video tutorial done…it was hard to work in the Summer with the kids and their friends over constantly!

Today I wanted to share another card that I made with the marvelous new digital stamps illustrated by the very talented Amy Young and carried by 7 Kids Craft store.  I love this Halloween set of digital stamps.  I bought all four of her images and also got a background bundle of 4 other images. This is the second image that I colored and again, I went ahead and cropped the image and zoomed it in.  I love when Amy herself does this and she refers to it as “big-head”!

I wanted to stick to a more or less Halloween color palette and was a little scared to start the orange background but I really am happy I was brave and tried it because I love how it looks!  The ony embellisment was to add a die-cut spider web onto the upper left corner.  The die is an old one from La La Land Crafts.  I am not sure if it is available any more!


Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R30, R20

Eyes: YG17, YGO5

Lips: E11, E04, R20

Hair: E50, E42, E43

Dress & Hat: BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04

Coat: YG00, YG03, YG05, YG17

Kittens: 0, N1, N3, N5

Background: YR31, YR21, YR16, YR18


I am going to enter this over at the 7 Kids Customers Create page on Facebook.  They are having a little challenge and the lucky winner will win the October release from Sweet November! I am just stoked that there is going to be another release! Cannot wait!

If you are interested in this new release you can find it –>HERE.

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails