Friday, September 7, 2018

Gratitude | Whimsy September Release

Happy Thursday! I hope that your week is going well and if you have kids that have started back at school, all is well! I always find these early weeks a little hard. They are exciting and new but it does take a little while for everyone to find their groove and time before we all align our schedules. That is certainly true for me this year as all three boys are in different schools.  What is nice is that the older two can take the bus together into the city at least some of the time ;)

I have another card to share with you today featuring one of the newly released background images.  While this image is named Delightful Daisies, since it is the Autumn, I felt that I could interpret them as chrysanthemums. I love a huge pot of these pretty flowers on my door stoop in the Autumn! They last for so long and the colors are so warm and comforting.

In my video which you will find below the last picture, I take you through the process of making this card.  It was a lovely, therapeutic, watercoloring session! I hope you will be inspired to try it out!

I had to include pictures from different angles because I love how the gold embossing and the gold paper under the sentiment just glow!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

You can purchase the following at Whimsy’s Online Shop

Delightful Daisies

*NEW Delightful Daisies Background Rubber Cling Stamp

Cardbuilders Window Die Set

Card Builder Windows Die Set

Gratitude Word Die Set

Gratitude Word Die Set

Versamark

VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)



Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:

Flower Centers: Dark Brown 062, Dark Oatmeal 066, Oatmeal 064

Flower #1 : Wine Red 024, Bright Yellow 052

Flowe #2: Brown 060, Tea Rose 220

Flower 3#: Yellow 050, Tea Rose 220


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails