Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stamp & Create ~ Door-hanger

Happy Tuesday Everyone! The Summer is flying by, isn’t it? Hope that you are enjoying every minute of it. I know that we are!

Today I have my Stamp & Create DT project to share with you. As a child, I was always fascinated with the fairy-tale of the Princess and the Pea and so I have used stamps from Magnolia's Once Upon a Time Collection to create this door-hanger. I am super happy with it and it is at the moment hanging from the door of my crafty studio!

DSC_4877 copy

I stamped and masked these stamps to create this little scene: Little Cute Tilda, Theatre Curtain, and Tilda's Mattress. The hanger base is some old chipboard I have had for ages that I cut to size and the papers are also older patterns that were in my stash.. Love finding bits and bobs and bringing them all together with brand new stamps! Here is a close-up:

DSC_4874 copy

I am entering this in these challenges:

******

Here is the Stamp and Create news for this week!
Lacey is on vacation this week but is having a SALE
Orders placed during this time will ship out on Aug 5th & 6th.

They also have a few new items:

Restock of some Magnolia stamps....

Magnolia DooHickey Restocks....

Other restocks:

Stickles

Liquid Applique

Frantage

White Wrinkle Ribbon

Self-Adhesive Pearls

Have fun shopping! I know I want to nab a few things Smile

Hugs Jeanette xxo

6 comments:

mgoll88 said...

What a perfect doorhanger, looks great!

LG
Michaela

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute door hanger, so girly~

Ying Pang, said...

I love your door hanger, how cute and lovely ! Thank you very much for joining us at MDUC. Hope to see you in next challenge.
Hugs,
Ying

Chantal said...

Great door hanger! I love it! Thank you for joining Marvelous Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

Anja said...

Oh this is so sweet!
And thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

Hugs Anja(DT)

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Love it :D!!
Your coloring is so pretty!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Simply Magnolia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails