Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hay...


Happy Wednesday my lovelies!  We have another beautiful and hot day ahead of us today!  There has been so much sunshine these last few days and it really does make you feel so much better!  My grass may not agree however.  Since we have had so little rainfall my city has banned sprinklers. My grass is looking a wee bit brown!


Today I wanted to share this kooky card with you.  This guy looks wonky and a little crazed and pairing him with this sentiment just makes me giggle each and every time I look at it!  Here's how I made the card.

To start I stamped the Cow Print Background Stamp using some Hero Arts Cup O Joe ink. I used my Misti (minus the foam mat) to get a really crisp and clean impression.  I then cut it to measure 4x5.25" and used one of the dies in the Stitched Ovals Die set to cut out part of the card.  I didn't center it lengthwise.  I decided to leave more space on the bottom so that when I added my sentiment it would look balanced.

I adhered the mat to my cardbase using foam tape and then adhered the oval cut out flush to the cardbase.  I did sponge the edges of the oval so that the difference in depth would be more pronounced.  

The wonky cow was adhered at the very end.  He is from the Hee Haw Clear Stamp And Die Combo. He was stamped with Memento Cocoa ink and colored with some basic copic markers.  I was able to die-cut him using the coordinating die that comes with the set.  Love the fact that the die is part of the set.  

The sentiment is part of the same set and was white powder heat embossed onto black cardstock and cut out using one of the smaller dies in the Simple Sentiment Strips Die Set.
< div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will have a new card from the new release!

Hugs Jeanette xxo 









 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails