Saturday, January 30, 2021

Penguin Snow Fun

Happy Saturday everyone!  It is cold outside, the laundry is on and I think I have time to craft and quit today! A happy Saturday for me!

This week has moved by so quickly!  We has been getting quite a bit of snow these last weeks and so I was in the right mood to create this snow fun card.

The papers in the Frozen Slimline Paper Pack are gorgeous and make it so easy and quick to produce a  card.  I colored up the penguin from the Snow Fun Penguins Clear Stamp Set with Zig markers, choosing colors that would complement the paper.

I then used embossing powder to heat emboss some snowflakes as well as a sentiment onto the slimline paper.  Then, all I had left to do was to adhere it to a card-base!

So quick and easy!



Supplies

2 comments:

Debbie P said...

Great card. Thank you.

Jeanette said...

Hi Jeanette, love the card. The penguin is really cute. You are stuck in the snow and we have a heatwave. Thanks for sharing. Take care and keep safe. Jeanette, New Zealand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails