Monday, June 8, 2020

Sweet November ~ Mertot

Happy Monday! I do hope that you all had a good weekend wherever you may be in this world of ours.  These past few days I have been enjoying coloring up the Mermaids that I purchased from Sweet November Stamps.  I see that Amy has added a few more cuties to the mermaid section! I am going to color up what I have first but it sure is tempting!

I love digital images because I can create different and unique scenes by resizing, cropping and mixing sets. Today I used the  January Mertot paired with the fish from Tide Mayfin image set. I loved the look of wonder on this little Mertot's face and it reminded me of my youngest the first time that we went snorkelling with him and all the fish were surrounding him.  I think they liked his bright blue and yellow swimsuit!  He was amazed and I wanted to capture that feeling here in this card.


Image was printed on Neenah White Solarcrest paper using my (very old) Epson Artisan 835 printer.  I then colored the image using Copic markers (unfortunately I forgot to take note of all the numbers).  I tried to create some depth with the background and give a sense of some light filtering down.  It took A LOT of blending!!!




Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and I will post again soon (yes, another mermaid card).
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails