Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sweet November ~ Mermaid at Heart

Happy Tuesday! I know.  Three postings, three days in a row! I don't beleive it either.  I think my days are a little more predictable and so I can fit in times to get crafty in my studio.

  As you might realize if you have followed my blog for a certain amount of time, I have a huge soft spot for mermaid images.  Some might call it an addiction. I just seem to gravitate towards them. I purchased a few from Sweet November Stamps and have been  coloring them up whenever I have a wee pocket of time.

Today I have used Sandy Breakwater and Mamma Crabby who has been released from the Sweet November vault and I believe has been given a bit of a refresh! I purchased her as a rubber cling stamp many years ago and she has always been one of my favorite.

I cropped and resized her, adjusted her head to make it a bit bigger, and then I added the tail from The Lookout image.  The sentiment was computer generated by myself :)


 After all the coloring was completed, I blended some Distress Oxide inks onto the edges of the card.  I feel in love with now it ended up looking....it was quite by accident!!


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E50, E00, E11, E04, R02, R30
Hair: E50, YR31, YR21, YR24
Eyes: G09, FYG2, G20
Top: B60, B63, B66
Tail: YR30, YR31, YR61, YR68, R08
Sky: B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B60
Water: BG000, BG10, BG11, BG01


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails