Friday, May 1, 2020

You’re Simply the Best ~ Whimsy Stamps

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope that everyone is doing okay! I have a new card to share with you that features a stamp set from Whimsy Stamps mini release.

I used the Barnyard Squares Clear Stamp Set and chose to focus on just one of the three squared images offered in the set.  I colored the image up with a combination of copic markers and polychromos pencils (always use the copics first).



I created an A2 sized cardbase and found some soft yellow striped paper in my stash to created a mat.  I used the Nested Hexagon Die Set and paper from the Giraffe Paper Pack to created a focal space for my image.  The sentiment that I used is one of a few very “punny” ones that are included in the set.  Nice and simple and a lovely, relaxing time spent in my craft space!


Barnyard Squares Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Barnyard Squares Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Giraffe Paper Pack

6x6 Paper Pack - Giraffe - Whimsy Stamps

Nested Hexagon Die Set

Nested Hexagon Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Thanks for stopping by today. Take Care and Be Safe!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails