Monday, April 27, 2020

Poppy Flower Tags


Happy Monday Evening! The day got away from me and I didn’t have the chance to post this morning.  We have just heard officially that my high-schooler will not be returning to school until the end of August.  He is pretty bummed.  We’ll just take it day by day until we find out exactly what the plan is.

I thought with Mother’s Day coming up I would share these pretty tags that I made.  I think they would be perfect attached to a bouquet of hand-picked flowers or a bottle of wine! LOL!  We don’t have a whole lot of choice at our disposal these days, do we?

To create the actual tags, I just traced an old tag I had and rounded the edges with a corner rounder punch.  I also punched a hole on the top.  I then put the Formal Lattice Stencil over top and blended some Distress inks over top. I used Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch.  I stamped the sentiments which are from the You are Clear Stamp Set using Blueprint Sketch.  There are so many wonderful and empowering sentiments contained in this set. I absolutely love it and use it so often.

I die cut the flower part and the leaves from the Poppy Flower Die Set and gently sponged a bit of the Blueprint Sketch over top to give some dimension.  I attached all the petal layers together with a pearl brad (very old from my stash).  The components were all adhered with Nuvo Glue.  I added some satin ribbon and tied on some twine and my wee tags were complete.

*NEW Poppy Flower Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Formal Lattice Stencil

Formal Lattice Stencil - Whimsy Stamps

You are Clear Stamp Set

You Are Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for stopping by. Take Care, Stay Strong and Be Safe

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful tags Jeanette, love the colours. Two of my grandsons are in high school and are having to do their schooling online at home. The younger ones also "go to school" on line. Take care and keep safe. Jeanette, New Zealand.

myslot said...

หนังออนไลน์ดูสนุก ดูหนัง NOVA: Thai Cave Rescue ปฏิบัติการกู้ชีพ ณ ถ้ำหลวง (2018) ไม่มีเบื่อ ดูหนังออนไลน์ได้ทุกเวลา หนังฟรีที่นี่

https://www.doonung1234.com/

MOVIE2FREEZA said...

A gift that you have made Looks unique and valuable.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails