Thursday, October 24, 2019

Christmas Candy Lane

Happy Thursday! Can you tell that I am getting ready for Christmas?  Well, at least in my craft room! I have a slim-line card to share with you that is super cute and looks almost edible!


I used the Candy Cane Lane Clear stamp set and colored up these three images using copic markers.  I added detail with a white gel pen and some dimension and shine with glossy accents.  I then fussy cut them all out.


I created my base with red cardstock and then used the Slim-line Scallop die to cut out both red and white glittered paper.  I have kept the pieces that I did not use to use on another card in the future. There isn’t much else to tell you…this was such a fun and fast card to make! Here are close-ups of the cute images!





Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails