Sunday, August 18, 2019

When Life Gives you Lemons…..

Happy Sunday! I am writing you on a very hot and muggy morning.  In fact, I was out of doors, but had to come back inside because it was just too much!  Summer is still going strong here!

I wanted to share this card with you today.  I made it a month or two ago and jsut never had the opportunity to post it.  The images and the sentiment both come from the Ant You Sweet clear stamp set and it is quite a cute and funny set!


The image was stamped using Ink on 3 fade out ink.  The stamped image fades out as you color over it.  The coloring was all done using watercolor pencils – a little change from what I usually use but so much fun!  I used a set from Caran d’Arche but have listed other company sets which I am sure will be quite similar result-wise.



The green frame and image were cut using the Notched Rectangle die set and I added a piece of patterned paper for a nice pop of yellow color.

Supplies

That’s it for me. I hope this card made you smile!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails