Friday, July 26, 2019

Moose

Happy Friday! Summer is flying by so fast! I am sharing another card from the July release from Whimsy Stamps.  This one in particular feels very Canadian to me.  When we trave up to cottage country, we often see moose.  They are HUGE!


This stamp is such a dream to color because the shading is already mapped out and drawn in for you.  It colored up in no time! I have listed the markers used below.  I cut out the image and a coordinating mat using the awesome new dies.  I love that stitched detail.  This could be a number of different types of card so I am leaving the sentiment until the time I am actually sending this off.  I think a white embossed sentiment on a black strip would look great!


Copic Markers Used:
B00, YG03, YG63, YG67, G28, E27, E29,E30, E31, E33, E35, E41, E43, E44

That’s it for me! Hope you have a great day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails