Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Super Pig!

Happy Tuesday! I hope that your week is off to a great start! Today I want to share a card that I made with some of the new products that were just released this month!  I have also used some previously released products. I say this often; I love how easily all these products work with each other!  It makes the card making process so easy!



I thought that this new Pig Puns 2 Clear Stamp Set was so cute and the accompanying sentiments are so clever and funny.  I chose this combination because honestly, it makes me smile every time I look at it!  I stamped the image onto some Bristol Smooth card-stock using Tattered Rose Distress Ink.  This allows me to have a no-line effect once everything it colored.   For the coloring, I used water-color pencils.  The created a lovely soft coloration which is what I was going for. 


I used the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set to cut out the image as well as to create a blue frame for it.  This makes it pop right out.  I was able to have the sentiment curve along the bottom because it is a clear stamp and so easily made to follow the contours of the circle.  The other sentiment was cut out using the Quick Strips Die Set.  I was able to create my patterned paper by using the awesome and quirky Checkerboard Doodles Background Stamp.  I love this stamp and used the same ink that I had used for the small sentiment so that everything ties in perfectly!





*NEW Pig Puns 2 Clear Stamps

*NEW Checkerboard Doodles Background Rubber Cling Stamp

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

Distress Ink Mini Pad - Tattered Rose

I purchased my pencils locally a few years ago.  They are the Caran d’ache Supracolor pencils from Switzerland.  I found them on Amazon and provided a link for you.  Otherwise, I found some alternatives that you might prefer – I have not personally used them!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope that this card made you smile today and inspires you to create one of your own!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails