Friday, April 26, 2019

It’s the Little Things

Happy Friday! I hope that you all had a good week and that the weekend will bring you some relaxation and some time for you to get a little crafty! Today I wanted to share another card featuring some very sweet little bunnies from the Bunny Buddies Clear stamp set combined with the flowers from the Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamp Set . They were brought together by the magic of some masking!  I envisioned these bunnies in a field of vibrant flowers with a sweet blue sky as the background.  This is pretty much exactly what I had imagined! I love when that happens!

I pulled out my dear old Twinkling H20s to do most of the coloration.  They are so lovely to work with and the colors are so vibrant and shimmery. It is hard to capture what they look like in real life.  I have had mine for a good long time and they are still in perfect condition and I need to work with them more.  The colortation took some time to accomplish but I thoroughly enjoyed every therapeutic moment of it.  The only things that I did not use the H20s  for were the two bunnies and the pot.  For those I used Distress Reinkers (linked below).  Twinking H20s are from the LuminArte brand.  I have found one place that sells them. They are worth looking for!


I created a frame for my image using the Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set.  I ended up cutting the side part of the flowers on either side so that they would sit on top of the frame rather than be hidden underneath. I really think it looks quite good like that! The sentiment comes with the Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamp Set and was embossed with Wow embossing powder (linked below) that perfectly matched my flowers.  It was cut out using the Quick Strips Die Set.  I added two small Summer Breeze Enamel Dots to give it a more polished look and then, my card was done!

Bunny Buddies Clear stamp set

*NEW Bunny Buddies Clear Stamps

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamps

Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails