Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Christmas Polar Bear & Seal

Happy Tuesday!  I wanted to share this Christmas card that I made using some new and some older Whimsy Stamps products.  I love combining the new and the old together!

The focal image is the new Polar Bear and Seal Rubber Stamp which I stamped onto Neenah Solar White paper and colored up using Copic Markers.  You can find the exact marker numbers I used listed below.  I added some sparkle by using some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard.  It also adds a little bit of dimension at the same time.

To create the fun stiped border, I first stamped some Neenah cardstock with the  Brushed Stripes Background Rubber Stamp and red ink.  I then die cut it using the Shaker Maker Rectangular Die Set.  I love that it gives a candy cane effect. Finally, I die cut some glitter cardstock using the Elegant Snowflake Die Set.  This is one of my go-to sets when I want to add some embellishments to my Christmas cards.


Polar Bear and Seal Rubber Stamp

*NEW Polar Bear and Seal Rubber Cling Stamp

Brushed Stripes Background Rubber Stamp

*NEW Brushed Stripes Background Rubber Cling Stamp

Shaker Maker Rectangular Die Set

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Elegant Snowflake Die Set

Elegant Snowflakes Die Set


Copic Markers:

Polar Bear: W3,W1,C1,C00, 0, E11, E00

Hat:  R35, R37, R39, YG99, C3, C1, C00

Present: R37, R39, YG99, YR31, YR24

Seal: E21, E23, E25, E27

Ice: G0000, BG11, BG13

Sky: B000, B00


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another project from the Whimsy Stamps Design Team! Have a great day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails