Thursday, July 5, 2018

Paperdoll Art Journal Page | Cinderella Magical Wishes

Happy Thursday! Hope you are all having a great week.  We have had such hot tempertures here all week. Not actually a lot of fun. It is really too hot to be doing anything outside.  I venture out to water my garden and try to keep it from frying, but other than that, I have just been going out to do groceries and run errands.


I filmed this video way back in Februray but it has taken this long before I had a chance to edit it and get it up. I love creating these art journal pages with the Julie Nutting stamps. It is one of my very favorite crafting activiites. I wanted to create one that looked like my very favorite of the Disney Princesses: Cinderella. The video will show you how I did it.


I tend to work with paper scraps and bits and bobs from my crafting stash. I like using them on the art journal pages. Generally I keep things I love, but often they are not enough to create a whole card or scrapbook layout. These 6x8 pages with the paperdolls is the perfect way to use them up.



Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails