Sunday, January 8, 2017

Whimsy January Digital Release

Happy Sunday and Happy New Year! It has been a bit of time since I last posted! I did spend the Christmas break taking a break. For the most part, I stayed away from my computer and my craft room. It was a much needed rest and I am ready to start back into the swing of things once the kids go back to school tomorrow!

I didhowever, find a pocket of ttime to make one or two projects. I wanted to share this Valentine day card I made using some of the amazing new digital release products from Whimsy Stamps.

DSC_1728 copy

I uploaded the digital papers, image and sentiments and then resized them and layered them until I had a A2 sized card-top to print. You can see this explanined in more depth in my vidoe –>HERE.

I then colored it up with my copic markers and used some die-cut embellishments and my card was done!

DSC_1731 copy

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails