Friday, September 23, 2016

Christmas Series 2016 | #1 Lawn Fawn Gift Bag

Happy Friday! Today I am going to share my first video in my Christmas 2016 Series. Don’t get confused! LOL! My Halloween Series is ongoing as well. I just thought that it would be better for you guys if I published the vidoes earlier and more scattered rather than wait until later in the year to show them all one after another. I figured this gives you time to get anything that you want so that you have time to create the projects before the Christmas craziness descends!

I will be sharing my December Daily insert pages in this series along with cards and gift ideas! Let’s get started!

DSC_1158 copy

I love creating little boxes or bags to have on hand for the holiday season. You can fill this cute little gift bag with candy or a small gift….. even a gift card would fit great! These bags are quick and easy to create and you can switch out the images for a customized, personalized look!

I turned this cute little deer into Rudolph by adding a red gemstone over top his nose. So stinkin’ cute!

DSC_1159 copy

Penguins!  We LOVE, LOVe Penguins in our house. So, as soon as this was made, I had instant requests for more!

DSC_1169 copy

To tie the two handles closed, I used some silky ribbon and then a wee bit of bakers twine for a little pop and a touch of rustic!

DSC_1168 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my ongoing Halloween 2016 series which you can find HERE

and subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE so that you don’t miss any of my next videos in these to series!

 Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails