Monday, January 13, 2014

Today is a New day

Happy Monday! Thanks for swinging by this morning! I have a new Project Life Insert to share with you today as well as lots of product news, so let’s get to it right away!

DSC_6742 copy

I have had this lovely stamp from Whimsy for awhile now, but it kept going out of stock in the store before I could use it. I was happy to see that this popular image was re-stocked and now I can share with you!

My piece of Neehah Solar Crest White paper was cut to measure 4x6”. I stamped Wyanet off in the corner so that I could stamp and emboss this gorgeous swirl (Hero Arts) onto the rest of the paper. I colored her up with my Copics in a more earth tone palette and then I used Distress Ink Wild Honey to sponge the sides. It is pretty bright but I like how it turned out. I stampsed the sentiment and then, because it was still missing something, I added these fun leaf charms to the paper.

Now for the Stamp and Create news!
There are quite a few new things arriving in the store soon.
Some are on pre-order and others will be posted once they can release them.

Magnolia Lost & Found collection

On Pre-Order - expected to arrive in the next day or two.
Pre-Orders will ship out first, so it is probably best to pre-order. I did :)

High Hopes Rubber Stamps

High Hopes has a new release this week.
Sneak Peeks have begun on the High Hopes Blog beginning today.
The stamps will be available some time on Wednesday.

Wild Rose Studio


New Love & Wedding Release

and...


Elise the Cat Clear Stamps
Both sets (and some restocks) are on their way and will be put up on the website soon

Whimsy Stamps will be having a new release on Jan 22nd.

Saturated Canary will have a new rubber stamp release soon…


These will be added as soon as possible :)

Whew! That is a ton of new items that will soon be up! Can’t wait to see them alll!

signature

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

wow, what a fantastic effect with the swirl, looks soooo wonderfull and taht colours..great!

LG
Michaela

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails