Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stamp & Create ~ Masked Summer Scene

Happy Tuesday! Hope your day was a great one! I spent the greater part of my day in a freezing hockey arena but I am not complaining…..it was a lot of fun to watch my son train!

I wanted to share another Project Life insert that I made for my album. I created a scene by masking a couple of Magnolia stamps together and then air-brushing. Tilda with Spitz flower is from Magnolia's Sweet Memories Collection and the gate with flowers is from an older collection. I believe it might have been last Spring. I added a sentiment and a little ribbon, twine and a button to complete it.

DSC_4576 copy

I am entering this in Magnolia-licious’ Tuesday challenge: anything goes.

*****

Lots of new goodies over at Stamp and Create!
The new Magnolia Sea Breeze Collection is now available for Pre-Order...

Also, the past few releases from CC Designs...

Get ‘em while they are still there!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Thata a wonderfulll card creation, fantastic colours, loos very nice!


LG
Michaela

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh wow, this is crazy cute. Love the image and soft colors that make the flowers pop.

Candy said...

Hi Jeanette,
Your entry is very sweet! You have done a marvellous job of masking your images!
LOVE your airbrushing. Your image is coloured so pretty.
Thank you very much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge :o)
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails