Monday, July 1, 2013

~ Stamp & Create ~ Christmas in July

Happy Monday and Happy Canada Day!

This month, the Stamp and Create July Challenge is:

Christmas in July

One random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create...

 

It was not that hard to get my head into the Christmas space as I already had these two images colored and cut out! Right away I was thinking that these would be great as inserts for my Project Life album.

DSC_4263 copy

First up was Magnolia's Christmas Tilda with cat and their Spruce doohicky . The paper is from an old paper pad I had….the cover is gone so  I am really not sure which company it is from. I like that the title is already there on the paper….makes creating this so fast. I die-cut the trees twice. Once with patterned paper and then again with some white card-stock. I offset them when I adhered them together and this gives the illusion of some snow on the branches. I also used Kaiser craft pearls to adorn the trees and some May arts ribbon in peacock tafetta.

DSC_4262 copy

Nest up was Magnolia's Santa Lucia Tilda and their Cozy Snowflake doohickey. This is one of the stamps that I was from their Special Editions and I was sooooo happy when she became available. I also used May Arts tafetta ribbon in burgandy. Again…same almost used up paper pad with no name on it.

Hope you can get a head start on your Christmas crafty makes and join us this week. Here is the posting that you need to go to.

Lacey is on vacation this week.
Orders placed during this time will ship when we return on July 8th & 9th.
In the mean time, there is a sale...

Now is a fantastic time to pick up some items on your wish list….even grab some Christmas items and get working :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific rest of the day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Thats two wonderfull layouts, looks very nice, love them!

LG
Michaela

Riet said...

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails